Terms and Conditions: Jurlique and UGG Competition
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Jurlique International Pty Ltd located at Level 9, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 31 July 2017 at 09:00, and concludes on 3 September 2017 at 17:00 (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, follow the steps and submit the competition webform and sign up to receive the Jurlique newsletter and communications updates.
- The judging will take place at Jurlique International Pty Ltd located at Level 9, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The participants will be judged on the creativity and originality of their entry which is subject to the absolute discretion of the judging panel.
- There will be five (5) winners, whom the judges will have deemed the most worthy of the prize based on the criteria in clause 7.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email on 8 September 2017.
- If the prize is not claimed by 17:00 on 11 September 2017, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at midday on 15 September 2017 at the same location as the original judging as is necessary to distribute the prize.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of Septemeber 2017, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner (5) will receive a Jurlique and UGG prize pack valued at $1,266 which includes the following:
- UGG Classic Cuff Short Boots RRP $279.95
- UGG Duffield Throw RRP $119.95
- UGG Sheepskin Rug RRP $279.95
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum 30mL RRP $79
- Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Daily Moisture Balancing Serum RRP $75
- Jurlique Activating Water Essence RRP $79
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Cleansing Mousse RRP $45
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Day Cream RRP $69
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream RRP $55
- Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cream Mask $55
- Jurlique Rose Hand Cream 125mL RRP $59
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist RRP $49
- Hydra Gloss, I’m Blushing RRP $22
- Total prize value: $1,266
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
Want more like this in your inbox?
Sign up to our newsletter to hear more about our skincare tips, new products & special offers.