#BestOfJurlique Instagram Competition T&Cs
Conditions of Entry
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the promoter is Jurlique International Pty Limited of 52-54 Oborn Road, Mount Barker, SA 5251 Australia (ABN: 40 064 901 131) (“Jurlique”).
3. Entrants must have a registered account for the Instagram application (“Instagram”) and the profile must be set to “public” .
4. Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years and older, (excluding employees of Jurlique and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) (“Entrant”). For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" of an employee includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin.
5. The competition commences on Monday 7 September at 9:00am AEDST and ends on Sunday 27th September 2015 at 11:59pm AEDST (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
6. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, post a picture to Instagram using the tag #BestOfJurlique (“Entry”).
7. Entrants can submit multiple Entries during this time. Entries will be submitted at the time when the Entry is posted publicly on Instagram by the registered account holder of the Instagram account.
8. Judging of all submitted entries will be conducted by a panel of judges selected by the Promoter at 52-54 Oborn Road, Mount Barker, SA 5251 Australia throughout the Promotional Period . The winner will be selected based on their relevance to Jurlique’s brand, relevance and creativity. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winning entrant(s) will be notified by Jurlique via a comment on the winning photo within 24 hours of the competition entry deadline. Jurlique may also re-post the winning entry from its official account and / or include a comment on a new post stating the name of the winning registered account holder of the Instagram account.
10. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a winner and provide their full name and address to Jurlique.
11. If any winner cannot be contacted, or if any winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner on Friday 2 October 2015. The new winner will be notified via Instagram and must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a winner.
12. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winning entry. Prize
13. The winning entry will receive one $500 Jurlique gift voucher. The winner may elect to receive an in-store voucher or a single-use online voucher. The total Prize value is AUD $500.
14. Entries must be free of offensive, obscene or indecent material. Jurlique reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entries it deems inappropriate on in breach of any laws.
15. If the prize is unavailable, Jurlique, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by Jurlique who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. Jurlique will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of Jurlique to insure any products.
17. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that consent is obtained from any person appearing in the Entrant’s photo prior to sharing it on any social media channel, and that the person appearing in the photo understands how the photo may be used under these terms. In circumstances where any other person appearing in the entry is a minor, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that appropriate consent is obtained from the parents or guardian of the minor.
18. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their entry becomes the property of the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to use the entry across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
19. By entering this competition each entrant warrants to Jurlique that their submitted entry is an original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published or won any award and does not contain any material which would infringe the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark or other third party intellectual property rights. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
20. Jurlique’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that Jurlique will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the competition.
22. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to be contacted by Jurlique for marketing and promotional purposes. After which, you will have an option to opt-out of these communications at any time.
24. You grant Jurlique with a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to use and reproduce the content of your entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever at any time.
25. You authorise Jurlique to use your name, Instagram registered account name, city, state, likeness, entry, image, and/or voice for advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval.
26. To the extent permitted by law, Jurlique (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in New South Wales, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
28. Jurlique does not accept any responsibility for any Entries that are not properly or incorrectly submitted and will not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure, delay or inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. All information being provided by entrants is being provided to Jurlique and not to Instagram. By entering, each entrant completely releases Instagram of all liability in connection with the promotion to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Promoter can be contacted at: Telephone: (AUS) 1800 805 286 Email: email@example.com