Review Competition Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Jurlique International Pty Ltd located at Level 9, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW(Promoter).Permit number LTPM-17-02394
3. This competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition commences at midnight on the first day of each month and concludes at 11.59pm on the last day of each month (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
How to enter
5. To enter, participants must leave a review on the Jurlique website during the Promotional Period.
6. The winner will be drawn at random by a Jurlique staff member at Level 9, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney on the 6th business day of each following month at 10am.
7. Each month’s winner will be notified by email before the 8th business day of every month.
8. If the prize is not claimed by the 4th business day of the month following the original draw at 10am, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 10am on the 6th business day of the month following the original draw at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
9. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of the month, the prize will be forfeited.
10. Each month there is one (1) Jurlique prize pack to the value of $150 AUD to be won. The contents of this prize pack may vary.
11. This is a game of chance, skill plays no part. The prize will be drawn at random. Jurlique requests that people only leave honest reviews. Favourable reviews stand no greater chance at winning.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
17. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.