IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE VIP PROGRAM EFFECTIVE 4 NOVEMBER 2016
We’re making some updates to our loyalty program to include more of the skin care benefits that you’ve been asking for. We’re phasing out our current points-based system to offer you even more members-only exclusive invitations and announcements, sampling, and surprise treats.
What this change means for you:
- Purchases will no longer accumulate points from 4th November 2016.
- Don’t worry, you still have plenty of time to redeem any points that you may have on your account already. Points can be redeemed right up to midnight on 24th December 2016.
- As a bonus, you no longer have to obtain a minimum of 30 points (valued at $30) to redeem the points on your account.
And don’t forget, you can use your points on our beautiful, limited edition Christmas sets and Facial Treatments.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VIP PROGRAM WHICH WILL END AT MIDNIGHT
ON 3 NOVEMBER 2016
- The Jurlique VIP card is only valid at Jurlique Company owned stores in Australia.
- The purchase of vouchers and treatments are included in this reward program.
- Customer will receive a $30 credit to their VIP Card account when they spend $300 in a Jurlique Company store within a six month period on their next purchase.
- Once $30 credit is redeemed any remaining (spend) balance above $300 will be reduced to $0.
- Any acquired spend that is below $300 at the end of a six month period will not carry over into the next six month period.
- The maximum credit that can apply at any one time is $30.
- The customer can apply the $30 credit to any retail product, vouchers or treatment purchase in store.
- $30 credit can not be applied to any sale or discounted products in store.
- Customers must be a member of the VIP program to accumulate the required value to receive the $30 credit. Previous purchase history will not be included.
- VIP Card is not transferable.