Privacy Collection Statement
Privacy Collection Statement for Customers and Prospective Customers
Your information is being collected by Jurlique International Pty Ltd (ABN 40 064 901 131) and its group companies (“Jurlique”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), we are required to tell you that we collect personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act) about you. The information collected enables us to identify you and provide you with information about Jurlique products and services and allows us to facilitate any purchases or other enquiries.
What information we collect
We collect personal information which may include your name, address, phone number, screen name, email address, credit card information, shopping habits, preferences and health information.
How we collect your personal information.
When you interact with Jurlique, including by purchasing products, subscribing to our loyalty program, creating an account online, in store, over the phone, via email, or via social media, we may collect and hold personal information about you.
Why do we collect the information and how do we use or disclose it?
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information:
- to provide you with information about and facilitate your purchase of Jurlique products, including processing your purchases and payments, delivering products to you and resolving any questions or complaints;
- to develop and enhance our products and services;
- to conduct research and to plan and develop our product strategies;
- to provide and operate our competitions, surveys, events and promotions;
- to promote and market our products and services; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
If you would like to request access to or correct information we hold about you, inform us that you do not wish to receive promotional material from us, or make a complaint about our treatment of your personal information, please contact Jurlique’s Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com, by phone on 1800 805 286 or by mail marked to the attention of the Privacy Officer, Jurlique International Pty Ltd, Level 9, 151 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000.